E9.1 Have an item on an OT order go on lot hold when received?

mgtoombs65

When we receive an OT order, we need the items received to go on Lot Hold. I am not aware of a way to make this happen. Anyone have any ideas?

If I cannot make this work, I'm considering using receipts routing to receive into a route, and then move to stock to simulate taking an order off hold.

You could receive it into a Location that has a held lot status.
How can you set up a location at a held lot status? I've tried, but all I can do it put the lot/location on hold manually. I'm not able to put everything in a location on hold automatically.

How can you set up a location at a held lot status? I've tried, but all I can do it put the lot/location on hold manually. I'm not able to put everything in a location on hold automatically.
What if the item branch record was recorded with a lot status code? Will receiving an that item put the location on hold?

What if the item branch record was recorded with a lot status code? Will receiving an that item put the location on hold? The problem is that you cannot put a location on hold and then have the items moved into that location go on hold.

Back