Guide for exposing a BSFN via web service BSSV

johndanter

johndanter

Legendary Poster
Hi list,

Does anyone out there have a great easy to follow guide on how to expose a BSFN using BSSV in JDE please?

Steps needed etc. There is a lot of info out there but I'm just one simple concise step by step doc

Thanks

John

Thank you guys. Keep them coming though

I understand the principle. Create an internal Jnnnn to call the NER, then create a JP that the outside world can see to call the Jnnnn

I've not used java before and get a bit lost with the terms and what object actually ends up doing what, and then I'm not entirely sure where the BSFN calls go in the java code:)

the tricky part is converting the oracle java object MathNumeric to and from integer/big decimal java types when using internal and published value objects. IMO

Thank you guys. Keep them coming though

I understand the principle. Create an internal Jnnnn to call the NER, then create a JP that the outside world can see to call the Jnnnn

I've not used java before and get a bit lost with the terms and what object actually ends up doing what, and then I'm not entirely sure where the BSFN calls go in the java code:)

John,
I think you should read the BSSV developer guide to understand the concept on how the things are designed and how they work. A quick touch on Java will give you lot more understanding on what the code does when you try to understand the sample code. java guide helps you to understand how the object oriented programming works making it easy to understand the code.

Good luck.

Chan

Hi,
Could you please provide me the document which is an example of Business function(instead of table)?

I've written my own since this thread.

It's up here somewhere. I expose X0005

Back