• Introducing Dark Mode! Switch by clicking on the lightbulb icon next to Search or by clicking on Default style at the bottom left of the page!

Grid row color - are there other options to the standard colors?

dwolfe

We have a grid that shows different types of transactions and we're trying to use some different colors for the grid rows. Standard options aren't that great. Any other tricks for visually "categorizing" grid rows or setting custom colors?

Thanks

E1 9.1

Please use the below system function to setup the grid colors

Set Grid Color(FC Grid, <Currently Selected Row>, <All Columns>, <Yellow>)

Hi,

I tried through system functions like below, and I think it won't affect much on your application processing speed.

1. First we can create different push button depending on the number of different types of transactions. For each push button we will set the colour of the currently selected row using the system function "Set Grid Color(FC Grid, <Currently Selected Row>, <All Columns>, <Maroon>)". Hide these push buttons.

2. Now go by each row individually and will determine the type of transaction and will call the corresponding push button

dwolfe

Please use the below system function to setup the grid colors

Set Grid Color(FC Grid, <Currently Selected Row>, <All Columns>, <Yellow>)
Thanks for your suggestion. I'm familiar with Set Grid Color and we've used that. However the colors are either too bright or too dark.