GL Class is not updating

Rauf

Rauf

VIP Member
I have changed the G/L Class code (GLPT) of some of new items. These item are new and never used in transactions.

I changed the code from IN99 to BS01 (in F4101, F4102 using SQL update command), and defined DMAAI (Distribution AAI) based on BS01.

But the transaction application (Inventory Adjustment) says Distribution AAI 4122 is invalid. Even I updated to BS01, it takes the old value IN99. In item master and item branch, the records having new value BS01

I think it is because of cache issue, I have cleared the JAS cache using SAW. But still not working. Where should I check ?

I have changed the G/L Class code (GLPT) of some of new items. These item are new and never used in transactions.

I changed the code from IN99 to BS01 (in F4101, F4102 using SQL update command), and defined DMAAI (Distribution AAI) based on BS01.

But the transaction application (Inventory Adjustment) says Distribution AAI 4122 is invalid. Even I updated to BS01, it takes the old value IN99. In item master and item branch, the records having new value BS01

I think it is because of cache issue, I have cleared the JAS cache using SAW. But still not working. Where should I check ?

Hi there! Did you also remember to change the G/L class in F41021? The GL class for all new lots is actually derived from the primary location for the item + if you had any inventory, the G/L classs for transactions will come from the location/lot record, NOT from the item/branch setting

Hope this helps
Aarto

Back