Getting Info From F4211 through period and Year

Abir Mannan

Logic is as follows:
1.User put accounting period and fiscal year in the PO data Structure
2.System takes the fiscal year and accounting period goes to F0008 and determines date range for the accounting period
3.Date range is determined by accessing the F0008.CDD0NJ (n = number of accounting period) the range would be the date of the CDD0NJ + 1 through CDD0NJ

Example: Accounting period = 4, Fiscal year = 6
•From this we determine we need CDD03J and CDD04J
•CDD03J = 04/01/2006 and CDD04J = 04/29/2006
•Date Range = 04/02/2006 through 04/29/2006

4.All records in the F4211 whose invoice date (IVD) falls in the date range are selected

in this case, is there have any BSFN that i can use to determine the date range? i am kinda confused with the relation in F0008 and F4211.
confused.gif

i will be thankfull if i get any help on this logic

Try the CalculateBeginDateOfPeriod BSFN in N1700090.
This NER is used to calculate the Begin Date of a given fiscal period and return the End Date.
Use the jdPeriodBeginDate and jdPeriodEndDate parameters.

Hi Abir,

First of all, you are welcome aboard of JDEList.

Maybe you can try to use N1700920 "Calculate Period Begin or End Date" BSFN.

On the other hand, if you search for BSFNs where Description field is filtered for "*F0008*" then you will get many BSFNs which can manipulate/calculate on Fiscal Year patterns.

Next time would be nice to attach your release/system information to your post(s).

Regards,

Zoltán

Thanks,
Zoltan And Sab,
i was checking those 2 BSFN, i think that will work for me. Now again i have to get back with the security problems. after that i will definitely try to use that and will let you know.
thanks for sharing.

Back