Getting error when trying to save object

ppljde

I am getting this error when trying to save a object to the save location its only for one specific object and it worked fine yesterday, this is the error in the OMW LOG
Final source and target record counts do not match
for object R55ARRFCR and table JDESPECTYPE_GBRSPEC.
And this is my JDE_LOG
-------------------------------
5764/5832 WRK:Starting jdeCallObject Thu Oct 29 14:57:00.697000 ProxyMDSerializer.cpp213

JDEMDSerializer0000030 - getXMLFromCStruct finished with error JDESPECRESULT_JAVAEXCEPTION.

5764/5832 WRK:Starting jdeCallObject Thu Oct 29 14:57:00.697001 SpecCons.c2268

While committing the GBRSPEC event, ac36a615-7f05-4102-91c6-e2a0d4420bdb, the error,

JDESPECRESULT_JAVAEXCEPTION, was encountered during XML serialization.

Please see java logs for more information.
--------------------------------------------------

Any help would be appreciated
--------
E812 8.97.12 WIN SQL2005

Hi. I'm getting the same error for multiple reports when I try to check them in. The first check in is successful and then the rest fails.

Any help would be appreciated. The CFO is expecting to see a sample report tomorrow.

Are you getting that error when you check in the UBE, or when you check in the Version?

I've seen similar in a couple situations:

* if you attempt to check in a Version - before the the Template is checked in
* If any of the dependencies for the UBE are missing/not checked in (Custom Functions, BSVW ...?)

Have you done ER Validation?

A couple more things to try:
- Save to the Save Environment, then Restore to a different machine and attempt to check-in (original machine: erase check-out. Different Machine: check-out, restore, check-in)
- Copy the UBE to a new name and watch the logs during the process

(db)

Hi. I was able to checkin successfully after 4 pm. I don't think the cause is JDE.

Thanks for your help.

Back