E9.2 G/L Date Hidden in P03B0001

EggyPaw

My dear community I turn to you in times of confusion and daze ..

Did anyone have this issue yet ? where the G/L Date is hidden in the Speed Receipts Entry Application ( P03B0001 ) ...

I'm not sure if the cause of this issue is related to the newly installed ESU (JN17504) on our Systems , it is not installed on PROD so the display is with no issue under PRODUCTION environment . Plus in the mentioned ESU this application is not listed within the affected applications and the ESU has no display corrections .

We are facing the issue only under Dev and PY therefore we cannot move the ESU to production until we are sure that it is not related to it .

When I check the application code the display is correct and not the same as the Web application under DEV and PY

1610116714615.png
We want to avoid creating a form extension to fix this display issue

PY :
1610116195234.png
1610116818611.png

PROD:

1610116442676.png

Attachments

• 1610116226686.png
    1610116226686.png
    22.8 KB · Views: 1
It’s been a few years since I’ve seen Speed Receipts as I’m retired now. Verify the processing options. I vaguely remember there being an option to hide this field and have the date default to *today. I could be wrong.

Hey alex ,

No it's not a processing options issue , i already checked .. Thank though :)

It looks like the grid is shifted up in the rendering and blocking the fields that you think a hidden. Are the app specs the same in both environments?

Craig

It looks like the grid is shifted up in the rendering and blocking the fields that you think a hidden. Are the app specs the same in both environments?

Craig
That’s exactly whats happening , all the same except production environment

i just logged a ticket with oracle to check the issue

Back