E9.1 FTP connector error

sam123

Hi, I m working on building an ochestration to FTP a file from a folder location to a FTP site. I have configured the FTP connection.My orchestration has 2 steps.
1) Run UBE report service request
2) FTP connector (pick up PDF file AIS temp folder and FTP it to target location)

The above works fine if path extension is set to PDF and a pdf output of the report is succesfully uploaded to FTP site. But, when I change the file extension type to CSV I get an error.

The same error appears when I m trying to upload a file from a AIS temp folder to FTP. AIS directory has been pointed to this temp folder in the server manager and also use temp folder option is selected in the connector. ANy idea what I could be missing here. Why is it working only for PDF output of report and nothing else.

{
"status": "ERROR",
"message": {
"ServiceRequest: CN_FTPTest": {
"message": "Exception: \"UBEException\", Message: \"General Exception, FTP Host: demo.wftpserver.com\"",
"exception": "Exception",
"timeStamp": "2021-09-30T01:21:01.622-0400"
}
},
"timeStamp": "2021-09-30T01:21:01.623-0400",
"userDefinedErrorText": ""
}

Orchestrator 9.2.2.4, JDE 910, DB400

Attachments

• Orchestration.PNG
    Orchestration.PNG
    23.2 KB · Views: 37
  • FTP Connector.PNG
    FTP Connector.PNG
    23.6 KB · Views: 41
  • FTP connector File path extension.PNG
    FTP connector File path extension.PNG
    17.7 KB · Views: 39
Did you submit with CSV selected in Output Options?

Can you find the job in WSJ and view PDF?

What does the AIS log say?

Hi, I m working on building an ochestration to FTP a file from a folder location to a FTP site. I have configured the FTP connection.My orchestration has 2 steps.
1) Run UBE report service request
2) FTP connector (pick up PDF file AIS temp folder and FTP it to target location)

The above works fine if path extension is set to PDF and a pdf output of the report is succesfully uploaded to FTP site. But, when I change the file extension type to CSV I get an error.

The same error appears when I m trying to upload a file from a AIS temp folder to FTP. AIS directory has been pointed to this temp folder in the server manager and also use temp folder option is selected in the connector. ANy idea what I could be missing here. Why is it working only for PDF output of report and nothing else.

{
"status": "ERROR",
"message": {
"ServiceRequest: CN_FTPTest": {
"message": "Exception: \"UBEException\", Message: \"General Exception, FTP Host: demo.wftpserver.com\"",
"timeStamp": "2021-09-30T01:21:01.622-0400"
}
},
"timeStamp": "2021-09-30T01:21:01.623-0400",
"userDefinedErrorText": ""
}

Orchestrator 9.2.2.4, JDE 910, DB400
I would suggest to verify if you have setup the report to save the file where you need it, in the root folder for the ftp you're looking for, by trying to connect with the ftp using filezilla or winscp, with same setup and credentials. Not sure if you're using BIP, if you're you can setup the folder you need to drop the output by P95641.

If not the case, check w/ cnc and the security team about TLS 1.2 or TLS 1.3, I just learned the TR 9.2.4 can relay up to TLS 1.2. From 9.2.5 the TLS 1.3 is good to go.

If not the case, please share, I am stuck with the same issue. :D

Good luck

I would suggest to verify if you have setup the report to save the file where you need it, in the root folder for the ftp you're looking for, by trying to connect with the ftp using filezilla or winscp, with same setup and credentials. Not sure if you're using BIP, if you're you can setup the folder you need to drop the output by P95641.

If not the case, check w/ cnc and the security team about TLS 1.2 or TLS 1.3, I just learned the TR 9.2.4 can relay up to TLS 1.2. From 9.2.5 the TLS 1.3 is good to go.

If not the case, please share, I am stuck with the same issue. :D

Good luck
Hi,

Were you able to complete ORCH FTP successfully? I am stuck with the same issue.