• Welcome to the upgraded JDELIST forum and thank you for your patience.
    Please restrict discussions and issues regarding the new forum software to the Off Topic forum. We will be monitoring that forum for issues.
    If you have trouble logging in, please reset your password using the forgotten password form: https://www.jdelist.com/community/index.php?lost-password/
    If you are unable to successfully reset your password, please contact us: Click here!
    We hope that you enjoy the upgraded forum.
  • Introducing Dark Mode! Switch by clicking on the lightbulb icon next to Search or by clicking on Default style at the bottom left of the page!

Forum Upgrade

jdelisths

Reputable Poster
@admin: Congrats on successfully upgrading the forum to XenForo! We use it for our community forum as well - easy to use and administer.

Christian Audet

Staff member
Thanks Hari,

We also like it way better. Great tool, easy to navigate and great modern features as well. It make it easier for everyone I am sure. Have a look at some of the new dark style as well.

jdelisths

Reputable Poster
I ran into this today: In dark mode, some posts don't have contrast. Here is an example:

It shows up like this in dark mode:

1590606087831.png

Christian Audet

Staff member
I ran into this today: In dark mode, some posts don't have contrast. Here is an example:

View attachment 18876
Thanks Hari, we are looking into it.

admin

Administrator
Staff member

View attachment 18876
It has something to do with way the user formatted the post. I removed the formatting and it now displays correctly.