E8.1 Flex Sales accounting

pclara74

Hi All,
Highliy appreciate your input on this.

I am trying to bring sales Tax amount using seperate line type from ecommerce site. it's seems working fine and I did setup Tax revenue account in DMAAI 4230.

Now the accounting wants to sperate these amounts using subsideries for each state.I tried to use flex accounting based on F4101 Cat code6. thought about having seperate Tax Line item for each state
with specific code in SRP6. but this seems not working for tax line type. if I setup for inventory item it seems posting with the subsidery but not working to TX line type.
Please let me know if I missed something here.

Thanks,
Clarence

We used the sdglc field in the f4211 for the tax line txga for georgia txfl florida and setup DMaai 4230 for doc type and each state using the subsidary for each state

We used the sdglc field in the f4211 for the tax line txga for georgia txfl florida and setup DMaai 4230 for doc type and each state using the subsidary for each state

Hi,
Thanks for the reply and it's seems working as we expected with Flex accounting. Just need GL code for each state. Still wondering why the Flex accounting cannot use for this purpose.Thanks for your input.
Clarence

Back