Fix/Inspect Mode in Modeless Interconnect

newjdedev1

Hi List,

I am facing one issue with modeless interconnect. I have a find/browse whose row exit calls a fix/inspect in modeless interconnect. I am passing key values in FI for the fix/inspect. The fix inspect displays the first record properly by fetching all the FC values from table. But when I press Next button from menu, I only see key values that are populated from FI.

I went to debug and saw that when I press Next button, the form mode changes to Add. That's the reason my record is not showing up completely. I know that the only thing that controls the mode Add/Update is FI values and if there is a record in table for the FI values. In my case, record is there in the table for FI values that I am passing. But still it does not fetch the record and mode changes to Add.

Is there anything else that I need to do apart from assigning the FI values to FC keys values in Post Dialog Initialized event? I chose this event because I see that Dialog is Initialized is not fired when Next/Previous buttons clicked. Is there any other event that is associated with these two buttons? Anything else that I don't know about form modes? Has anybody faced this before or have any idea how to handle this? Strangely, I don't see any SQL in the log using table from my business view.

We are on E1 9.0/Oracle/Windows.

Back