FDA Help

Kishore03

Hi,

I am developing an data entry form using header less detail form ,in which detail portion i have SHAN,SRP1 and AEXP feilds and in header portion i have placed FY and PY.when i try to enter data using it my table corresponding to the application shows FY and PY as 0 and the table only have the values which i entered in detail section.why FY and PY table column showing 0?How i populate this values in to corresponding table.

Regards

I think you'd need to use a header/detail rather than headerless.

Hi Kishore,

Could you please let me know, whether PY, FY are from Business view or DD Items? If those are from Business view, those will definitely get populated.
Are you using PY, FY also in detail section?

Regards
Sujit

Hi,

Thanks frosty, i have mange to enter data to table through my custom application, i used headless detail from only and i use values from business view.I have facing one issue while entering data in to the grid,when i select the next line for enter data in detail grid the last column value of the previous line which i have entered is showing blank.
Suppose..if i enter Test1,ABC,2001 in my first line and click second line to enter next line data, the last column from the previous line get clear the value , in this example "2001".show blank .Please let me know how to solve this problem.

Regards
Kishore

Hi abhishek,

I am not using PN and FY in Grid.I used it as a FC object in header section.

Regards
Kishore

Back