Content-Type: text/plain; charset=ISO-8859-1
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

Hi Team,

We are facing few issues in the PY environment. The help is very much
appreciated.

The Problem is :

- Usera are not able to do an Update to F55EM06 file in PY
environment

Kindly suggest us what needs to be done. Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Kiran.

--001485f945a698491f0468a169d6
Content-Type: text/html; charset=ISO-8859-1
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div class=3D"MsoNormal"><font face=3D"Calibri" size=3D"2"><span style=3D"F ONT-SIZE: 11pt">Hi Team,</span></font></div>
<div class=3D"MsoNormal"><font face=3D"Calibri" size=3D"2"><span style=3D"F ONT-SIZE: 11pt"></span></font>=A0</div>
<div class=3D"MsoNormal"><font face=3D"Calibri" size=3D"2"><span style=3D"F ONT-SIZE: 11pt">We are facing few issues in the PY environment. The help is very much appreciated.</span></font></div>
<div class=3D"MsoNormal"><font face=3D"Calibri" size=3D"2"><span style=3D"F ONT-SIZE: 11pt"></span></font>=A0</div>
<div class=3D"MsoNormal"><font face=3D"Calibri" size=3D"2"><span style=3D"F ONT-SIZE: 11pt">The Problem is :</span></font></div>
<p class=3D"msolistparagraph" style=3D"TEXT-INDENT: -0.25in; mso-list: l0 l evel1 lfo2"><font face=3D"Calibri" size=3D"2"><span style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 11p =A0=A0=A0=A0Usera are not able to </span></font></span></span></font>do an Update to F55EM06 file in PY environment</p>
<font face=3D"Calibri" size=3D"2"><span style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 11pt">
<p class=3D"MsoNormal" style=3D"MARGIN-LEFT: 0.25in"><font face=3D"Calibri" size=3D"2"><span style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 11pt"></span></font></p>
<p class=3D"MsoNormal"><font face=3D"Calibri" size=3D"2"><span style=3D"FON T-SIZE: 11pt"></span></font></p>
<div class=3D"MsoNormal"><font face=3D"Calibri" size=3D"2"><span style=3D"F ONT-SIZE: 11pt">Kindly suggest us what needs to be done. Thanks in advance. <div class=3D"MsoNormal"><font face=3D"Calibri" size=3D"2"><span style=3D"F ONT-SIZE: 11pt"></span></font>=A0</div>
<div class=3D"MsoNormal"><font face=3D"Calibri" size=3D"2"><span style=3D"F ONT-SIZE: 11pt">Regards,</span></font></div>
<div class=3D"MsoNormal"><font face=3D"Calibri" size=3D"2"><span style=3D"F ONT-SIZE: 11pt">Kiran.</span></font></div></span></font>

--001485f945a698491f0468a169d6--

Kirin,

Please post the relevant logs, version, etc. Since this is a custom table, we have nothing to go on at the moment.

Tom

F55EM06 is a CUSTOM table (55) that is no doubt written to from a CUSTOM application. I'd talk to people internally (such as your helpdesk or your developers - or someone who no doubt created the table) - because you're obviously not the person in your company that has much knowledge about EnterpriseOne...

Kiran,

First of all, welcome to JDElist. Not all of us are grumpy buggers.

Take a look at database permissions for that table. Also, make sure the table exists in PY. You are working with a custom app, so you need to make sure the table gets generated for each environment. The way you can tell that you are working with a custom app is by the naming convention. "55" objects are custom objects. That was a JDE convention to ensure that they did not overwrite your custom development during an upgrade.

- Gregg

Grumpy, GRUMPY, _GRUMPY_. Harummph.

Sleep deprived maybe. Overworked, definately.

Grumpy never.
laugh.gif

Tom,

take a look at the thread. you're not the only one that responded.......
grin.gif

I rear-ended a car this morning.

So, there we were alongside the road and slowly the other driver got out of his car.

You know how sometimes you just get soooo stressed and little things just seem funny?

Yeah, well I couldn't believe it.... he was a midget !!!

He stormed over to my car, looked up at me, and shouted, 'I AM NOT HAPPY!!!'

So, I looked down at him and said, 'Well, then which one are you?'

And then the fight started.....

dakshaya,

Does that means someone (such as you - developer) can update but other one cant' update (by same update condition) ? any log message ?

Back