F0116 - Multiple Addresses with same date

w2vijay

w2vijay

Well Known Member
Hello Guys,

I need to store multiple addresses in F0116 table for a single customer where the effective date some times will be same date. Below is the sample data. I know the composite key in the table is AN8 and EFTB.

AN8 EFTB
1066 09/02/2014
1066 09/03/2014
1066 09/03/2014

The 3rd record is duplicate. Is there any solution for this scenario. We are getting the data from out of JDE system.

The unique key to that table is AN8 and EFTB

So if record 3 is the same as record 2, no you can't add it twice (and why would want to? What would be the point)

John,

Thanks for the reply.

The requirement is integration of CRM system and JDE. The 3rd record has different address from first two. So trying to look for any solution in this forum.

Could you use the related address number (ABAN81, ABAN82. ABAN83, ABAN84, ABAN85, ABAN86) in the Address Book (F0101) to achieve what you require?

John,

Thanks for the reply.

The requirement is integration of CRM system and JDE. The 3rd record has different address from first two. So trying to look for any solution in this forum.

Ah ok, well in that case just add logic to your insert.

Check for the AN8 and EFTB, if found +1 to EFTB and insert that?
It can't have the same date and you'll never make it have the same date due to the key.

Related address as Peter says is also an option. Me I'd just add +1 to the EFTB I have :)

Back