Export documents in JDE

Cyndi

Our company manufactures and exports goods to the US, Europe, and Asia. We are currently in the process of upgrading from B7332 to E1. We manually create through Excel or Word, customs declarations, commercial invoices, certificates of origin, and so forth. We still haven't been able to find any standard JDE functionality to handle export documents in JDE. I would really love to know what other companies have done to deal with this rather significant buisness need. Any advice?

Hi Cyndi,

We produce most of our documents using JDE and Formscape for all of our North American shipments and some overseas. Some areas we manually create the documentation. I am currently working to expand the footprint for which countries the system produces documentation. There are a number of tools that can help you out. Create!Form is one that comes to mind, but I would also look at Oracle's BI publisher tool.

Kevin

We have customized almost all of our Export Documents. The requirements vary a lot among companies and destination countries and standardization is difficult if not impossible.
We use CreateForm for document formatting and printing.

We are using BI Publisher for Commercial Invoices and all of our shipping documentation

Back