Excludable History Type tables from PD to PY Environment Copy (this time is urgent)

Zoltan_Gyimesi

Zoltan_Gyimesi

Legendary Poster
Hi JDEList Community,

Prolog:
First of all excuse me, that I will post this onto the Application, CNC / Tech and Developers Forum
Currently I am totally out of CNC Tech and Application Consultant help and this time this issue is really URGENT & IMPORTANT.
Thanks in advance your appretiations & Please respect, I am just a developer.

Platform:
XE SP2, Oracle Database, Windows Enterprise Server with not a robust one resources

In the affected scenario I narrowed my suspection to 13 standard tables, based on description and/or record count. I will attach them to my post in an MS Excel file. Please, check it.
I suppose, these tables stores Change History entries, which not required in PY environment after an Environment Copy from PD.

The last PD to PY Environment Copy copied these tables and the duration time of the action almost exceeded the 20 hours.

Now we do not have so large time-frame and I would like dramatically decrease the duration time.

I am in doubt, because I am not sure which table exclusion will not cause SURELY any issue, problem in PY, and which can cause.

Please, let me know, which tables of these can I SURELY exclude from PD to PY Environment Copy?

As I mentioned, it is urgent and I need this info on this Saturday optimaly before 10:00 AM (UTC!), but hopefully (not sure) won’t be late up to 04:00 PM (UTC!)

Finally, I would like to mention, that the rquired Table Space also an issue as well.

Please, ask me, if I wasn’t clear enough.

Great Thanks in Advance & Regards,

Zoltán
…just a developer

Attachments

• 148125-Change_History_Tables_006.xls
    14.5 KB · Views: 86
Re: Excludable History Type tables from PD to PY Environment Copy (this time is urgent)

I'm not sure about stuff like the application-level stuff. Some people may need to see the history of how detail lines were changed in Sales Orders or Purchase Orders.

For sure though, I have never seen anyone look at the WorkCenter messages from another environment. This covers all F0113* tables. It should be safe to leave these tables empty in PY.

Re: Excludable History Type tables from PD to PY Environment Copy (this time is urgent)

Hi again,

I try to rephrase my issue:

What will be the conseqence, if I won’t copy these tables – by tables.

Regards,

Zoltán

Back