Error while approving purchase orders

rakeshmaji

I have a problem while trying to approve a purchase order in procurement module. PO Daily processing-> Review and Approval Purchase Orders->(Form Exit) Approval Review.

1) Error – Address number invalid
Cause – The address book number entered is not found in the Address Book Master file (F0101).
Resolution – Enter a valid address number.

2)Error – Person responsible has an invalid dictionary value.
Cause – The person responsible does not match any of the valid values specified in the data dictionary for this field.
Resolution - Enter a valid dictionary value.

The investigations I have put in include i) checking whether the approver and originator of the PO have address book entries, they are fine and have been setup with the correct BU,and the E1 user profiles are linked to the address book entries ii) checking security workbench for the approver, it is fine with write accesses to the BUs associated to the POs he needs to approve, iii) checking the 'supplier' and 'ship to' address numbers in address book revisions and found set up properly with correct BU.

All the BUs setup above are same and equal to 81 as per business which is correct. Can there be any problem with the Branch/Plant? I have attached the screenshot

Can anyone be kind enough to give me any idea?

Attachments

• 159497-Attachment.JPG
    159497-Attachment.JPG
    132.1 KB · Views: 96
Back