Error msg: "*** Payor Bank Account Cross Reference Not Setup" while running report Create Direct Debits Batch

rakeshmaji

Error msg: \"*** Payor Bank Account Cross Reference Not Setup\" while running report Create Direct Debits Batch

Hi,

Can anyone hint me where to investigate the following error

"*** Payor Bank Account Cross Reference Not Setup

The report I ran is
A/R->A/R Periodic Processing->A/R Automatic Debiting->Create Direct Debits Batch report

I have checked the bank account by address application from the Address Book revisions, the record type is D(Default-A/R Drafts, Auto Debit)for the bank account of the customer number. Auto receipts option is also checked in customer master.

Re: Error msg: \"*** Payor Bank Account Cross Reference Not Setup\" while running report Create Direct Debits Batch

[ QUOTE ]
I have checked the bank account by address application from the Address Book revisions, the record type is D(Default-A/R Drafts, Auto Debit)for the bank account of the customer number.

[/ QUOTE ]It sounds like the following: <ul type="square"> [*]You have the customer and its bank account set up correctly [*]You have a payor set up for the customer (payments for this customer are made by another address number) [*]You do not have bank account information of type D set up for the payor [/list] How to fix it: <ul type="square"> [*]If you want to debit the customer, remove the payor address number (sorry, I cannot remember if you delete the payor address number or change it to the customer number - try deleting first) [*]If you want to debit the payor, add bank information of type D for the payor address number [/list] Please let me know if it works.

Re: Error msg: \"*** Payor Bank Account Cross Reference Not Setup\" while running report Create Direct Debits Batch

Thanks for replying JdeInNJ

The payor number is same as customer number. There is a record type D existing against that number in "Work with Bank Accounts by Address" application.

Another thing which I notice and am suprised is:

I face the problem only with one customer number 71384032

When I run it with the following data selection, I get the error:

Where BC Pay Status Code (F03B11) is equal to "A"
And BC Payment Instrument (F03B11) is equal to "E"
And BC Address Number (F03B11) is equal to "71000001-71999999"
And BC Company (F03B11) is equal to "00071"

When I run it with the following data selection, I get success msg (Records Processed - No Exceptions):

Where BC Pay Status Code (F03B11) is equal to "A"
And BC Payment Instrument (F03B11) is equal to "E"
And BC Address Number (F03B11) is equal to "71384032"
And BC Company (F03B11) is equal to "00071"

I cannot see anything else to check. I finding it disturbing that you can successfully create an autodebit for customer number 71384032 by itself, but you cannot create one when customer number 71384032 is included with other customers.

At this point, I think the only option would be to contact Oracle JDE support. You probably want someone in EMEA rather than in the states because autodebits are extremely rare in the US.

Make sure the record type you select is ''A/R drafts/Auto debit'' when you set up bank account information for the customer. Bank account information is added from row exit after inquiring the record in the address book.

were you able to find a solution, cause i am facing the same issue and i cannot find the rootcause.

Back