Error Installing JDeveloper 12.2.1.0.0 on JDE Dev Client

BOster

BOster

Legendary Poster
I am having an issue installing JDeveloper 12.2.1.0.0 on a JDE Development Client. The installer errors on the "Generating Libraries" step with the following:

oracle.as.install.engine.modules.install.event.InstallErrorEvent[] on oracle.as.install.engine.modules.install.InstallModule@3b6d844d
exp : oracle.sysman.nextgen.NextGenInstallerException: oracle.sysman.oii.oiif.oiifb.OiifbEndIterateException: com.oracle.cie.gdr.maven.PomException: Errors were found during POM generation. Please check the logs for more information.
msg : oracle.sysman.oii.oiif.oiifb.OiifbEndIterateException: com.oracle.cie.gdr.maven.PomException: Errors were found during POM generation. Please check the logs for more information.

Web Logic was all ready installed and working for local JAS.

Windows 10
TR 9.2.2.1
Web Logic (Local JAS) 12.2.1.0.0
JDK 1.8.0_141

Any ideas?

Just an update. I got JDeveloper installed by installing to a different directory than \oracle_home where the local WL JAS server was previously installed.

Thanks for the update Brian. One rule I have been following, which matches your results, is to always install JDev to it's own home with the version name (c:\JDev12210 for example). It makes it somewhat easier to manage different versions and ensures they are "standalone".

Craig

Back