Error id 0949, Currency Echange Rate not found

kiran4hari

kiran4hari

Well Known Member
Hi,

In one of my custom application, i have used PO Receipts and Sales order MBF's. I am able to execute them succesfully. But the problem is when my client executed it on his machine, they are getting Currency Exchange Rate not found (Error Number 0949).when they debug the application both PO Receipts Edit Line and Sales Order Edit Line returning SV Error_Status = ER_SUCCESS.
As i am not getting the error it became very difficult for me to figure out the problem.
Error is coming from B0000033.c line number 234, error id = 0949.

do any one have some idea on this problem? will it depend on the specs or user id or anything else?
will there be any problem with the settings?

I am on Xe and SP23.

Thanks,
Kiran

Hi Kiran,

Try to play with "Get Error Count" and "Get System Error Count" BSFN calls. The parameters of both BSFN are Integer type (e.g. INT01 DD Item).

In one case, this way solved my problem, which was a bit similar to your scenario.

Read you later & Good luck,

Zoltán

Hi Zoltan,

Thanks for your reply, just to give u an update on this. My problem is resolved. My client reinstalled the JDE and now the problem is not coming on his system. Strange and weird.

Thanks,
Kiran

Can you clarify what you mean? We are also experiencing this error for at least 2 users when they are adding lines to transfer orders. They are both running on Citrix. We are on Xe - B7333 SP22.

Back