ERP 9 or B9

Last I heard was August 15th, 2003

I'll have an upgrade plan ready on August 16th....

Jon

This is off subject but I was doing some searches yesterday and found a post from you that said you had a white paper on Best Practices for updates or something like that and that it was posted to Tips and Traps or you could find it on you web site. I tried both places to no avail. Do you still have this white paper?

Patty

Sure - I actually found out that certain unscrupulous JDE organizations had taken my whitepapers and had re-written them to ensure that it looked as if it came from them - with no reference to me. In fact, this occurred when I was trying to become involved with a companies implementation - and my own document was used as "proof" that the other company was more skilled than I !

So, this is one of the reasons that I have completely removed the section from my website and have started conversations with Eric about providing the whitepapers to registered JDEList members directly. Maybe then I will be able to also provide a list of whitepapers including the method of creating Security under OneWorld etc etc.

In the meantime - if you see any reference to a whitepaper I have written and cannot find a copy - email me directly and I will send a copy (kind of defeats the purpose of the web, eh !)

Back