Enhancement ESU JL18390 for tools 9.1.3.1

camburgey

Just installed this ESU in DV and when my production web servers were bounced in the middle of the night, no one could log on. Production completly down. THe problem was a new table that was delivered in the ESU in which special was not done by me. I was waiting until the next day to gnerate the table and create OCM. After all ESU's are supposed to be environment specific. Whatever code was change forced all J environments to now need this table. A new table should not cause something like this. I did see on a number of CNC blogs where a lot of other people had the same problem with this ESU. I have a call open to Oracle because I have another one to install and don't want it to somehow affect production. Anyone else have this problem? IF so do you know what piece of global code changed. the table was F95820A

Once you generated the table and set up the OCM mappings was everything OK?

JL18390 is a Tools Application Enhancement Baseline ESU. All 9.0 customers will need to download and install this ESU before receiving fixes for subsequent ESUs that contain the same objects. If you have already downloaded and installed JL18390 it is not necessary for you to download and install it again. You will be given credit for the baseline once the ESU has been installed. When installing this Baseline ESU, refer to Document ID 1381504.1 "Required Components for Installing JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Tools 9.1 on JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Applications 9.0". There are Automated Special Instructions (ASIs) associated with this ESU for Tools Release 9.1 functionality. The ASIs are compatible with Tools Release 8.98.x as well and should be run whether the system is on 8.98.x or 9.1.x. Alternatively, the Special Instructions can be completed manually by following the SAR Special Instructions in the JL18390.htm file.
Hope this information helps!

Back