Employee Expense Reimbursements

cwambolt

Is there anyone on OneWorld XE that has implemented the HR, Payroll, General Ledger, and Accounts Payable modules who has figured out how to reimburse their employees electronically for T&E expenses?

We are interested in performing a direct deposit to the employee's bank account for approved T&E expenditures, but have the process run through Accounts Payable instead of Payroll.

The problem we face is that in order to do EDI processing from accounts payable, the bank account information must exist in the address book (P0030A; F0030). The employee auto deposit information resides in (P055011; F065016). Has anyone tried to pull a file from both tables in order to send it to the bank? If there is some other means in doing this, I'd love to talk with you.

I know JDE has developed a new Expense Management module that was unveiled at Focus 2002. Based on what I learned, it should provide the ability to reimburse electronically. However, the module is new and already has a lengthly list of enhancements and SARs. Until all of the "bugs" are worked out, I'm looking for another solution.

Chad Wambolt

Back