E1: Using JDEVELOPER MAF to build JDE mobile aplication

PAULETA_PT

Hello!!!
Anyone tried ,with success,to do the sample aplication delivered by oracle to create mobile aplications for JDEDWARDS? i'm struggling in the login part!
Before i add the login and jdemobileframework jar files i can deploy the app to the emulator with the sucess , and the app is working.
My problems begin when i start to add the JDEWARDS API'S and packages to my project, Jdeveloper starts giving critical errors and i dont know what to do.
After i add all the specfic stuff of JDE i sucesseful deploy the app to the emulator but i always recieve this error "FRAMEWORK LOGGER" when i try to open the app.

I'm a newbie in JDEVELOPER and dont know what to do! i saw the .java files and seems that the E1 package that i imported is missing!

The URL of the sample is:
https://docs.oracle.com/cd/E24705_01/doc.91/e56635/sample_app.htm#EOTMD226

Any help would be appreciated.

Paulo Duarte

From what you say it looks like the E1 extension on JDeveloper didnt get installed properly. You might want to try it reinstalling again. I would verify in the directory where they resides after install so to ensure they did get copied..

Chan

Try with MAF 2.0, it worked for me

Hello!!!
Anyone tried ,with success,to do the sample aplication delivered by oracle to create mobile aplications for JDEDWARDS? i'm struggling in the login part!
Before i add the login and jdemobileframework jar files i can deploy the app to the emulator with the sucess , and the app is working.
My problems begin when i start to add the JDEWARDS API'S and packages to my project, Jdeveloper starts giving critical errors and i dont know what to do.
After i add all the specfic stuff of JDE i sucesseful deploy the app to the emulator but i always recieve this error "FRAMEWORK LOGGER" when i try to open the app.

I'm a newbie in JDEVELOPER and dont know what to do! i saw the .java files and seems that the E1 package that i imported is missing!

The URL of the sample is:
https://docs.oracle.com/cd/E24705_01/doc.91/e56635/sample_app.htm#EOTMD226

Any help would be appreciated.

Paulo Duarte

MAF 2.0 I tried, It did not work.

I am trying to develop sample mobile application using oracle document.

But Out of the list they have given, I am facing issue with AIS Class Generator and Mobile Application Framework (MAF). When AIS CG is installed, MAF is disappearing and vice versa.

Back