N/A duplicate rows in F0911

ellemea

Hello everyone,

I am working on data analysis on F0911 and I am really surprised to find that around 20% of the table has duplicates (all the fields are the same expect GLJELN and GLSFX).
This doesn't make sense in an accounting point of view.

I don't really understand how the data are uploaded to this table when someone write an entry, so I am wondering if anything in some of the processes in JDE can created such duplicates.
Does anyone have an idea ?

Thanks a lot.

Each document that is inserted into the F0911 will have multiple lines, GLJELN is the line number. Each record should be the same for the same document. Then some documents may have changes which would update the 'change number' or GLSFX.

Also GLJELN is a part of Primary Index for this table and hence ideally there are no duplicate rows.

Hello everyone,

I am working on data analysis on F0911 and I am really surprised to find that around 20% of the table has duplicates (all the fields are the same expect GLJELN and GLSFX).
This doesn't make sense in an accounting point of view.

I don't really understand how the data are uploaded to this table when someone write an entry, so I am wondering if anything in some of the processes in JDE can created such duplicates.
Does anyone have an idea ?

Thanks a lot.

Are you doing your analysis using SQL query or Python or some other tools ?

If you are looking for some integrity check, you can use the below standard reports.
1. Transactions to Batch Header Report ( R007021).
2. Batch to Detail Report (R007031).

Sometimes in a multicurrency environment you would have that, but some other fields would be different (ledger type or currency code or amount). But I don't know what would cause a situation like you described.

Back