Dual UOM on PO Receipts using BSSV JP43A000

Chan Rana

Chan Rana

Legendary Poster
I am evaluating processing dual UOM thru BSSV for PO Receipts using JP43A000 for E19.0 and found that the service doesn't have any input for second UOM & qty. So trying to find what other have done? Did you have to develop custom BSSV?. I know this is very common requirement and like to know what other are doing?.

I do have a case open with Oracle and I know what response they might probably come back with:)

Chan

Hi Chan Rana,

We had the same problems with our customers... We opened 2 SR but Oracle response that we done customize... but BSFN called by BSSV accept DUM ;)

Regards and lucky!
Alfre.

Dual UOM JP43A000

Hi Chan,

We are trying to do something similar, was the standard BSSV modified to achieve this? Can you please share any information you have on this Mod.

I am new to BSSV development , I haven't modified standard yet, but did create handful of new BSSV's. Any do's and don'ts.

Rev,
Oracle doesn't have plans to fix it and is working as designed. I had to modify the BSSV and Wrapper function to pass dual UOM. You will have to pass it until editline rest should work as is.

Thanks,
Chan

Thanks Chan.

Did you copy standard and modified it ?

Is it possible for you to share the mods you had to make?

Hi rev,

The best practice is copy standard, public and internal bssv, remap references and to modificate. It's easy and quickly if you copy java class file and rename packages and imports.

Regards,
Alfre.

Thanks for your suggestion.

I am confused now, I don't see the BSFN called by BSSV using the Sec Quantity, B4302240 - XPI Purchase Order Receipt , not sure if I am looking in wrong place.

Thanks for your suggestion.

I am confused now, I don't see the BSFN called by BSSV using the Sec Quantity, B4302240 - XPI Purchase Order Receipt , not sure if I am looking in wrong place.

Can someone help me out on this?

That is the mod you need to do, add new fields in service and function.

Chan

Back