Draft not able to Update in Draft Payment Process

Grand

Hi there, the company i work for is trying to utilise the use of the draft process in our day to day A/P process. however whilst doing my testings in our CRP test environment i found it hard to Update a draft after writing it. meaning once the draft was written the status changed from WRT --> UPD, then when i went into Update the draft it was suppose to change from UPD --> # but it never did. the status still stays at UPD. there was no error generated plus the R098001 report was also never generated. therefore because of this problem i am unable to view the Draft under the Draft Inquiry/Selection screen.
i checked different areas to try to find the problem, by checking the processing options (i used all the default settings for the draft payment instrument), i also tried checking whehther there was an issue with the account, so i ran a cheque payment but it ran successfully.

therefore i am currently in a state of bother, if anyone has any idea(s) that can help resolve this situation it wud be greatly appreciated.

Regards,
Grand

Back