Document fail to paid with automatic payment

agungudik

agungudik

I have an A/P document and will be pay with automatic payment.
On Work With Payment Group (P04571), I have success go with status "WRT" (payment status is "#" in A/P document). But, I'm fail to "UPDATE" process, so my document return to "A" payment status (not "P" / paid).

For information :
After "WRITE" process, in F04572 on field "KKPST" show the "*" sign, and field KKDCTM show "PK" doctype. But, field KKDOCM is blank.

Any ideas ?

I have a similar situation but different. The check was created in the F04572, the F0411 record has # in the RPPST but the F04571 record has disappeared. In the F04572, the KKHDC = 2, KKCKC = 26 (yes there were other checks in this group), KKPSEL = 7 and the KKPGMP = P04572T2. The other checks went through update and worked fine. Everything is good in the F0411 and the F0911 for the checks that made it through update and posting, but this check has a check number and can't be finalized because the F04571 record is gone. It looks as if it were dropped in the update process. WHAT DOES THE KKPSEL = 7 mean? How do I fix this outside of deleting the F04572 record and changing the RPPST back to 'A' in the F0411 and starting over???
Additionally in the F0413, the RMPYIDs for next group brought through, are consecutive. There was no evidence of the F0413 or F0414 records being created for the record in the F04572. Any help would be appreciated!!!
confused.gif

Back