E9.1 DMAAI

mgtoombs65

Is there a place that documents which DMAAI's are used for specific JDE transactions (i.e. transfer, direct ship)?

Have a look at Doc ID 625475.1 in Oracle Support. It should have the information you are looking for.

Hi Team ,

I am confused with zero balance adjustment DMAAI for Inventory 4126 & 4128 are used i.e. when we do Inventory Issue etc at that time this DMAAI will be effective. Purchase DMAAI are 4400 & 4405 i.e. when we do PO reverse receipt etc this DMAAI will be effective .For Sales which are the zero balance adjustment dmaai can anyone suggest.

This happens when you enter a transaction entered at a different cost that it is in the system. Say we have an item at standard cost or WAC. and you enter a transaction with cost by which the quantity becomes 0 but there is a residual value left. you cannot have 0 quantity and value left in the inventory. So to post this in G/L this DMAAI is used. You can override the cost in Sales order too.

I have seen this happening when we used to use Weighted average cost. WAC is a nightmare when the stock goes negative. It can lead to negative cost.

Back