DD problem after upgrade XE to EO8.11 SP1

gigi

gigi

VIP Member
I finished an upgrade from XE to EO8.11 SP1 for DV environemnt.
On XE, QTYINV CLASS was setted up to 4 display decimals and works fine. Upgrade process has upgrade correctly DD (4 display decimals for QTYINV) settings to EO8.11 SP1. I generated correctly all objects (before I submit R92TAM and R98CRTGL) for web, when I look at our data through the web client I see old data (upgraded from XE correctly) but If I try to insert a purchase order or a sales order, or work order... when I clik ok on transaction and review the data they are formatted uncorrectly. For instance if I inserted an UORG equal to 1, When I review the order I see 0,0001.

On environment PS811 this problem doesn't exist (I see and I insert data correctly) via web because obviously I haven't setted display decimal for QTYINV class.

Any idea?
I checked local tam spec (via UTB) for examlpe for client generator and DD display decimals are setted correctly (4). For example I can try to submitt R9200100 fro EO8.11 SP11, but I saw the code for this batch and it only updates table F9210 (for display decimals) and local specs where you submit it
thanks in advance
Gigi

Back