DD overrides and Advanced Get

johndanter

johndanter

Legendary Poster
Hi list,

I have an issue whereby I reset the entire form.
I now want to get all the DD override specs that are in UT and bring them down to DV using Advanced Get.

When I do this the DD overrides do not follow the specs.

What do I need to do or check to ensure that I get the correct DD overrides.

Thanks

John

Last edited:
No John, not sure what you meant by "reset the entire form" and offhand I don't know what UT stands for.

Sorry Larry, DV PY UT PD = DEV CRP UAT PROD

In the P9220 Vocab Override screen you have a form exit to reset the entire form. This removed ALL VOs you may have entered/setup.

So that's what I want to undo in DEV. I am hoping to somehow get the specs from UAT to bring down and overwrite what I've messed in DEV.

Hope that makes sense?

John, after doing the advanced get, do you see the proper overrides when testing the app locally? I ask because P9220 works with F98750 in the Central Objects data source, not the local specs (see doc 1344889.1) So after doing the get, you would not see the changes in P9220 until you check the object in. Of course, doing the advanced get has wiped out any changes to the DV object, so I don't know if that will cause you an issue. Point being, do the advanced get, edit the app so local serialized objects get refreshed (or just truncate), run the app. If changes look good, check in and the VOs should be visible in P9220.

Craig

Back