Database Output Invalid Locaton

jeremey_garcia

VIP Member
Good morning,

It's been awhile since I've been back on the boards, but please don't hold it against me. I am working with a junior developer and she is using something I've never tried before: Section / Database Output. We had issues, writing to it that turned out to be security related, so we go that resolved and it wrote: for one day. The next day, it isn't writing anything. Looking at the log this is what I see:

--UBE--[5]-- Specs has invalid location for DB Output: \\server\folder\folder\file.csv
--UBE--[5]-- Specs and jde.ini have invalid location for DB Output. Using current working dir: C:\JDEdwards\E900\DDP\system\bin32
--UBE--[5]-- SL DBOutputLocation = C:\JDEdwards\E900\DDP\system\bin32\

If the job is run on the local developer, it writes to the location fine. If I were to take the url in the first line and paste it into explorer it opens the location without an issue. I checked with the security guys and the service userid has full control over the file. I really would like to get this to work so I can learn how to use this process, instead of having the junior developer re-doa portion of work just to use a TC.

Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.

TIA.

Windows ES, AS/400 ES

Back