• Introducing Dark Mode! Switch by clicking on the lightbulb icon next to Search or by clicking on Default style at the bottom left of the page!

Database Output Invalid Locaton

jeremey_garcia

VIP Member
Good morning,

It's been awhile since I've been back on the boards, but please don't hold it against me. I am working with a junior developer and she is using something I've never tried before: Section / Database Output. We had issues, writing to it that turned out to be security related, so we go that resolved and it wrote: for one day. The next day, it isn't writing anything. Looking at the log this is what I see:

--UBE--[5]-- Specs has invalid location for DB Output: \\server\folder\folder\file.csv
--UBE--[5]-- Specs and jde.ini have invalid location for DB Output. Using current working dir: C:\JDEdwards\E900\DDP\system\bin32
--UBE--[5]-- SL DBOutputLocation = C:\JDEdwards\E900\DDP\system\bin32\

If the job is run on the local developer, it writes to the location fine. If I were to take the url in the first line and paste it into explorer it opens the location without an issue. I checked with the security guys and the service userid has full control over the file. I really would like to get this to work so I can learn how to use this process, instead of having the junior developer re-doa portion of work just to use a TC.

Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.

TIA.

Windows ES, AS/400 ES