Data Selection Print

cncjunior1

Reputable Poster
Hello List,

Is there a UBE that will print data selection values for UBE versions much like the R98306 which prints Processing Option values. If not, is there a system function or business function I can use to create a custom report that will do it for me?

Thank you.

After some further digging I found R01RS005 which will output the Processing Option and Data Selection values to a CSV file for all selected UBEs specified in the submitted data selection. Not the best format but it gets the job done. I just need to pass it along to an auditor anyway.

Hi cncjunior1,

There is a published solution with wok table and BSFNs on JDEList, which will do it perfectly. We used it more times.

Please, check the download site and/or Tips&Tricks site here.

Excuse me, do not giving more help - I am on holiday in a hotel with 250 Kbit WIFI internet bandwith between a thermal bath and massage
cool.gif

Hope, somebody can direct you better to find it

Regards,

Zoltán

I like using function B5900200 in my UBEs. See below:

{Do Section}
If VA rpt_Flag is equal to "1"
VA rpt_Flag = " "
VA rpt_SectionId = [SL SectionNumber ]
Get UBE Selection Description
SL ReportName -> szReport
SL VersionName -> szVersion
VA rpt_SectionId -> idSection
VA rpt_DataSelectionText <- szSelectionDescription
End If

I use GENLNG to create variable SectionId. I assign 1 to variable rpt_Flag in the Initialize section.

I then add a Report Footer Section to print the content of rpt_DataSelectionText.

Hope this helps you.

JorgeJDE

Isn't B5900200 a custom business function? I don't believe it's part of the standard package.

I've got the same requirements as the OP. I need to print the data selection at the top of reports. I see BF B31B9570 is available, but not sure how to use it. The parameters don't look like they would return the data selection string (sorry -- new to business functions).

Parameters are:
szVersion
szProgramId
idSection
cErrorCode
cMode
idDataPointer

Any help is appreciated.

I apologize for the confusion. Ckulling you're totally right. This is a custom business function.

We've got so many custom programs added to our application that I assumed they're all part of the standard JDE system.

Let me see what I can do to pass around what and how this function works.

JorgeJDE

Back