Data selection opens up twice

Analyst

Hi,
We are upgrading from JDE 9.0 to 9.2 and doing some testing in 9.2 to make sure everything works fine.
with specific role, when I try to open a report Data Selection pops up twice instead of one time. With the same role in our current system (9.0) we don't have this issue.
Problem with opening data selection twice is that you submit the report twice and get error message.
Thanks,

Hi,
We are upgrading from JDE 9.0 to 9.2 and doing some testing in 9.2 to make sure everything works fine.
with specific role, when I try to open a report Data Selection pops up twice instead of one time. With the same role in our current system (9.0) we don't have this issue.
Problem with opening data selection twice is that you submit the report twice and get error message.
Thanks,

We're also upgrading from 9.0 to 9.2 and we've seen the same thing. Haven't had a chance to investigate yet as we've had more pressing issues.

Is Oracle document the solution to your issue? : E1: UBE: Report Submission Process is Going into Loop from Batch Versions Screen (P98305W) After Upgrade to Tools Release 9.1.4.7 or Above or in Tools Release 9.2.x (Doc ID 1934053.1)

We had a UBE with security (padlock) on some data selections. UBE behaved as you described. Oracle document solved this problem for us : E1: UBE: Report Submission Process is Going into Loop from Batch Versions Screen (P98305W) After Upgrade to Tools Release 9.1.4.7 or Above or in Tools Release 9.2.x (Doc ID 1934053.1)

Thanks Eric. you are right. I had to open a case with Oracle and they said the same thing. I had to set up both Change and Select/Ok to Y for application P98305W.

Back