Data Refresh

daveschultz

Well Known Member
We are new to this software, so still lokking for some processes. How are people doing data refreshes? We can refresh our JDE data, but still don't have any current formscape data. What are the considerations with doing a data refresh in formscape?

Thanks

Dave
E812, TR8.96.1.4

Hi.

I don't know exactly what you mean with formscape data refresh?

We actually use formscape to process all our pdf output and generate the final pdf for the user.

we use one virtual printer job that analyse the report name and then sends it to a proper job for processing

also from formscape you could access JDE tables using ODBC

We have a different setup. We use Formscape for inbound invoice processing. We can refresh our JD Edwards data, but everything is still pointing to our production formscape data.

I know this is off topic, but I am new and could not find how to post a new thread. In using SVR we are trying to compile an RPGL program. It has worked as recently as 3 weeks ago, but will not compile now. Is there a file that has the compile commands that SVR will use. RPGL is the only one that will not work. The others RPG, CL and Files work, RPGL is giving us fits. Any thoughts?

Hi.

Sorry, We only Formscape for output at this time.

How do you use it for input, are you running covus or Formscape?

How you capture your invoices?

Thanks

Hi

You post a new thread with the Post Button in the top links

also I don't know if this stuff you are talking is Formscape related, as I never hear of it.

We don't use covus. Our invoices are scanned in, and then a formscape application trasfers them to some custom tables in JDE. There are a couple custom JDE applications that work with them from there. When I say custom, those objects were not created by us, but delivered as an ASU when we bought the software.

Dave

Back