E9.2 Customize E1 Login and E1 main screens; change the oracle_logo_sm.png

Adrian_Chimirel

Adrian_Chimirel

Legendary Poster
Hi,

We were able to change the oracle_logo.png and oracle_logo_sm.png in testing web server for Development on TR9.2.2.4, see below:

\jde_home\SCFHA\targets\HTML_AZE1WEBNP_8094_DV910\owl_deployment\webclient.ear\app\webclient.war\share\images\rcux\oracle_logo.png
\jde_home\SCFHA\targets\HTML_AZE1WEBNP_8094_DV910\owl_deployment\webclient.ear\app\webclient.war\share\images\alta\oracle_logo_sm.png

Anybody customized the oracle_logo_sm.png images on the login and main screens for E1 922 TR9.2.6.3?

Thank you,
Adrian

I have modified these, just make sure they are the same size, and there is no issue. You will need to clear a bunch of caches, including the local browsers. You will also need to make sure you replace them in the weblogic install also, this is supposed to be replaced quite often, but my experience has been more spotty.

Tom

Great news Tom!

The same size need be, same size shall be.
PS If it isn't a big hassle, please, can you show the WebLogic install (guess this is the new source now, as targets stayed the same).

Thank you so much,
Adrian

I have done this long time before. Now it is very is to identify between production and development environments.

Attachments

• dev env.png
    dev env.png
    8.3 KB · Views: 12
Adrian,

Unfortunatly I no longer have access to the site, but I did it to indicate instances and occasionally maintenance notices. Just replace the existing gif/png/jpg and clear caches and you should be OK.

Tom

I have done this long time before. Now it is very is to identify between production and development environments.
My question, Rauf, was:
Anybody customized the oracle_logo_sm.png images on the login and main screens for E1 922 TR9.2.6.3?

PS Are you still using E1 8.12 TR 8.9.6

Back