Customer Sales Updation Problem - Urgent

ramjde

RB
Hello,

Few of my customers sales are not getting updated i.e. my next status is not changing to 999 from 620.
Please advise.
thanks.

First of all check ur Order activity rule then Sales update processing
option the next status should be 999..ok..

Thanks & Regards
Satish
JDE

--
Thanks & Regards
Satish Narkhede
JDE
Systime Computer Ltd.

Can you provide some additonal information? When you try and run the problem orders through manually what messages are written to the work center? Is there something in your data selection that is causing these orders not to be picked up?

If your data selection is correct then the work center should give you a reason as to why the orders are not processing. If this does not help then I would run it with debug activated so you can see what accounts are being hit. Its possible you are trying to hit an account that is not set-up or is inactive.

Hi...
Please Check 2 Tabs in the Sales Update-R42800's Process Option
1st. PO Tab#1 'Defaults'--6.Override Next Status Code[should be 999 here]
2st. PO Tab#2 'Update'--check the 1st option in this tab. Perhaps u run the sales update in a proof mode.

If u ran the report sucessfully. I think only these two places u should check for . But if u ran the report without correct output. U should check the WC[sometimes u will hit some aai errors]

hello.
Thanks for replying.
Well i checked the wc and its displaying a error "Date is in the yr but prior month. Change the date or change the GA constants to allow PBCO entries

..... or manually enter the A/R and G/L date (a date in the current period) in the processing options

..... or ask the accountants to open the previous period temporarily so the batch can be run and posted (this will affect the previous month's results so this needs to be discussed with the finance group).

Back