Credit Limit Messages

Jessica88

Well Known Member
Hi there,

I'm having a problem with credit limit messages in that any when a user changes the credit limit on the Customer Master, it is not sending the message to the work center of the credit manager when it was doing so before. The Credit Refresh Analysis Report is generating a lot of work flow messages in the work center but even after deleting them, and changing the credit limit it is not going to the workcenter for approval.

Can anyone please advise ?

Thanks,
Jessica.

Jessica,

Check the following:

1. Ensure the CREDLIMIT Workflow Process is activated.

Go to the Workflow Management Setup Menu, (G0241), menu item Process Master (P98800).

Look up the Process, "CREDLIMIT",and ensure the Version Status on this Process is set to "Y" for active. If it is not active, "Activate" it form the Row Exit Bar.

2. Check to ensure the Address Book for the Credit Manager is specified in the "Description 2" field in UDC 01/CR.

Please let me know how this turns out.

Thanks.

Hi there ,

What if I have 2 records in the process master for CREDLIMIT with version status active and inactive respectively ? Does that cause conflict ?

Thanks,
Jessica.

Jessica,

No they shouldn't conflict. However, I believe it is the 1st one that you would want activated, becuase that is the one that sends the message to the Credit Manager. I believe the 2nd one sends the message to Hard Coded Address Book #1001.

Hi, Parora

for the second version of CRDLIMIT, i found that it is a hard coded typically as you mentioned "the 2nd one sends the message to Hard Coded Address Book #1001". However, i failed to find out where 1001 is stored.
appreciated if you guide me to find out where it could be found.

Back