Creating Custom Environment

JDE4PSI

Dear List,

I am trying to create a custom path code and environment by using JDE document OTI-01-0056 and OTI-01-0026. I am trying to create replica of PD environment so I can use it to test update 7.

In document OTI-01-0056 at the very end, they are asking to run Custom Plan and run the workbench. I cannot seem to create the custom plan. I know it should be easy but for some reason I am stuck at the part where it will ask you to select shared data sources like Data Dictionary, Object Librarian and System source. The installation plan is not choosing the ones that I have in data base rather it is creating with a new name and when I try to modify by going to Advance option from Row it gives me duplicate name error. I think I should not be creating new-shared data sources. I do not want to create new-shared data sources. ----------

Similarly, I have created data sources for my new environment. The installation plan creates its own with different name and I do not have option to change it. For example, my data source is JDE_XU7 and the installation plan shows me JDE_XU7JED.

Any pointers and or instructions

Regards,

OneWorld Xe, XU2, Win 2K, SQL 7.0

Back