Create!form printing Errors

charriso

We are having issues with Create!form printing an error page instead of the output that it should be displayed. Instead of getting a formatted pick/pack slip we are getting a page that contains the following information...

ERROR: rangecheck
OFFENDING COMMAND: cvs [637673]

OPERAND STACK:

etc...

Has anyone seen this before? This is only occurring on our JAS and Citrix servers...from our fat clients the merge works fine. Also, the raw PDF looks good from JAS and Citrix (when we unmerge).

We are currently on OW XE SP 24, Create!form designer 3.1.50.5259, Create!form server 3.1.40.5125, Adobe 6.0 on fat client, Adobe 4.0 (on citrix) and Adobe 7.0 on Jas.

Any help is appreciated!

Regards,

Chris
Business Analyst/Developer

Hello Chris,

You're getting a PostScript error, hard to tell what the exact cause is without digging further. You've given good information to start with. I'm a little rusty with how all the pieces fit together so bear with me as I try to get back into the swing.

Since you see that fat clients run pick/pack slips and Create!form merges & prints without a problem I would look at where the thin client jobs run. Is there anything different between the config on a fat client & the thin client?

If you tell a fat client to run the same job on the server instead of locally on the client does the merge fail or succeed?

Hope this helps -

Karen.

Hi Karen,

Thanks for the response! This ended up being a corrupted barcode image (Code 25) that we were printing on our Pick/Pack Slip. Create!form sent us a new image and everything seems to be working fine now!

Chris

Back