E9.2 Copy pdf files from one location(WSJ) to another

PranikaC

Hi All

I need to copy pdf files from one location(WSJ) to another.I am able to get the path of pdf file from WSJ.I tried with below but nothing works
1. delete or copy flat file- it partially works as file gets copied but doesnt have whole data in it.
2.Operating system file operations delete,rename--- doesn't work at all
3.Execute external program- tried with different command but not working. May be if someone can suggest a command for this

I have already searched other forums but whatever they are saying ,strangely nothing works. I do not need BI Publisher here
Please advise at your earliest

Thanks

I've done thins loads of times, it does work but it depends on the operating system
If its unix it's cp and I construct the command and use B34A1030 fine

unix is cp source destination

Also if you are doing this in the UBE that is producing the PDF you want to move, you have to wait for the UBE to END and your code needs to be placed in the End Report event.

Hi All

I need to copy pdf files from one location(WSJ) to another.I am able to get the path of pdf file from WSJ.I tried with below but nothing works
1. delete or copy flat file- it partially works as file gets copied but doesnt have whole data in it.
2.Operating system file operations delete,rename--- doesn't work at all
3.Execute external program- tried with different command but not working. May be if someone can suggest a command for this

I have already searched other forums but whatever they are saying ,strangely nothing works. I do not need BI Publisher here
Please advise at your earliest

Thanks

Give us some more insight on your setup. Are you saving the output to filesystem or database?

Back