• Introducing Dark Mode! Switch by clicking on the lightbulb icon next to Search or by clicking on Default style at the bottom left of the page!

Consolidation Of Multiple Orders to create a Single Credit Order

OmmSai99

Hello ,

JD Edwards Version : E9.1 .

Requirement :

Select multiple orders from the History and create a single Credit order for same Ship to

I did a analysis and found in current system its not allowing to select multiple orders from the history .I did enabled this and now its creating a single Credit order by selecting multiple Orders from the history . once Credit order is getting created with multiple lines ( for each original Sales order).

Issue :

While calculating the total quantity , i found if same Item is present in multiple orders , its considering the Item as a whole ( irrespective of different Order number ) and validating and then giving me error " Total Quantity exceeds original " .

I was expecting if the order number is different then the quantity should be calculated differently ( for different orders ) ,even if the same item number is there .

I don't see any issue when there is no same item in different orders.

Analysis :

I found after loading into the cache ,when its calculating , its getting values from cache F42UI11 with an Index : Job no,Session ID and ITM number , and not considering the Order number . that's why its calculating the total quantity based on same Item number even if its from different order ..

Question : pls. suggest if anyone came across this situation and what should be the right approach to achieve this .

Thanks