Collaborate 2017 #C17LV

DBohner-(db)

Legendary Poster
Howdy,

Who's going to Collaborate '17 in Vegas next week? Who's Presenting?

- Quest SIGs (Special Interest Groups) start on Sunday and conclude on Thursday. I'll be one of your hosts regarding the Development SIGs on Sunday and Thursday.
* JDE E1 Tech SIG Round Table - Development I - Apr 2, 2017 - 3:00PM–4:00PM - Lagoon C

- On Wednesday (before the party), we are trying something new. The new Developer AUA (Ask Us Anything!). It is an opens session to banter your questions to a panel of experienced JDE Developers (Hey Oracle might be present=D ) and see what suggestions the panel (and audience) provides as feedback. If there is anyone that wants to be on the panel - contact me directly.
* Developer Panel AUA (Ask Us Anything) - Apr 5, 2017 - 2:45PM–3:45PM - Islander I

- Developer SIG II - After a week of sessions, you might have some additional requests (or grievances) - this will be you last opportunity during Collaborate 17 to get them heard.
* JDE E1 Tech SIG Round Table - Development II - Apr 6, 2017 - 9:45AM–10:45AM - Reef C

- JD Edwards Enterprise One Tips / Traps '17 (Sorry, you are stuck with (db))... and don't you just love having the best session on the last hour of the last day? Quest believes some of you will stay and fill the room. YES, there will be prizes (real prizes, not just candy-bars)
* JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Developer Tips / Traps '17 - Apr 6, 2017 - 11:00AM–12:00PM - Lagoon C

**** I know other JDELister(s) have sessions - please append your session to this thread ****

(db)

Last edited:
I am going to make it out there this year. Look forward to meeting you.

Some Year - let's have a JDEList party at a Collaborate or InFocus event.

Until then - everyone hit the GeekMeet and the Technical SIGs (please).

(db)

Back