Change web page background

JMast

Reputable Poster
Hello,

I have been trying to get the background and/or title bar to change in our test environments.

From jdelist posts, I have been working with the colors in webguistylesheet.jsp. Also, I have tried editing the title-banner.jpg. I am not seeing the changes.

We are using Weblogic.

webguistylesheet.jsp directory: \\jdepy1\c$\oracle\Middleware\user_projects\domains\E1_Apps\servers\DV910\stage\jdepy1_DV_81\app\webclient.war\share\css

title-banner.jpg directory: \\jdepy1\c$\oracle\Middleware\user_projects\domains\E1_Apps\servers\DV910\stage\jdepy1_DV_81\app\webclient.war\share\images

Stopping and starting the instance does not do any good. Is there a step I am missing?

Thanks for the help,

Jer

Try the following....when you stop your instance...delete the contents of the tmp folder here - \\jdepy1\c$\oracle\Middleware\user_projects\domains\E1_Apps\servers\DV910\tmp

Then start the instance and see if your changes are there.

Steven,

Thanks for the reply. That is exactly the kind of thing I could be missing. However, I tried it and it still is not showing my changes. I am beginning to wonder if title-banner.jpg is not the right file in 9.1.

Jer

I figured this one out. I wasn't seeing my stylesheet changes because of browser cache. You don't have to stop/start the instance or delete the tmp files. Clear cache and reopen the browser and you should see changes.

Jer

Back