Can't save Business Unit after adding it to the grid on Multi-Voucher Entry (P041047)

Irfan

Irfan

Can\'t save Business Unit after adding it to the grid on Multi-Voucher Entry (P041047)

I added Business Unit to the grid on Multi-Voucher Entry (P041047) and having difficulty being able to save each business unit to the appropriate voucher in F0411. I've tried adding an F0411 update on the OK Button event rules after the the vouchers have been created with the F0411 Master Business Functions, but it simply defaults to the BU from the address book record of the Company. Our A/P manager would like to be able to specify a different BU for each line on the grid. Any ideas?

Re: Can\'t save Business Unit after adding it to the grid on Multi-Voucher Entry (P041047)

Standard adds and updates are suppressed in that form (W041017A), that's why simply adding businessview column MCU to the grid is not enough. Check the Edit Line in event Row Exited & Changed - Asynch. It has a parameter Business Unit. See if you can use it to pass GC Business Unit in (Currently, it is used as output parameter. I'll leave the analysis part up to you). Let us know if this was helpful.

Re: Can\'t save Business Unit after adding it to the grid on Multi-Voucher Entry (P041047)

This worked great! It did create an additional line with a blank DOCO and no additional details but I think I can figure it out.

Thanks so much!

Back