Cannot Add Attachement in P40004Z

Luis_Mantilla

I Cannot add an attachment into a sales order type SF, base on the requirements of our organization we really need to put this, does anyone try to allow the option of attachment on????, the application is the Store & Forward orders, One world Xe, service pack 13, running on an Oracle server.

Thanks

Luis Mantilla

Luis,
Just FYI
Our company's reqs are pretty similar to yours; however I discovered a SAR (for B7321, I don't know if it is applicable to Xe) that does just that: disables the "Attachment" exit button. I could dig for its number, if urgent ...
The reason, stated by JDEdwards? P4004Z Sales Orders Store & Forward is not DESIGNED to accomplish attachment upload/conversion!
Neither am I satisfied; it just seems this operation(attachment ... upload) has to be done AFTER all SOs are in place, properly loaded/created in F4001 & F4011, with own resources (read myself). I'd start using the JDEList Tips Forum to accomplish it. Unfortunately, I'll have to deal with it later; at this precise moment the SO Invoice Generation project is to be tested & transferred to CRP.
If you are going to solve this problem, or anybody else has useful info, please share your experience with us.
Thank you!

Adrian Chimirel
Programmer Analyst
LIVE: B732.1 SP12.2, Oracle 806
SANDBOX: XE SP13, 8i
RS/6000, Citrix, 200+ clients

Re: RE: Cannot Add Attachement in P40004Z

Could you provide some more details, please? Thank you very much.

Adrian Chimirel
Programmer Analyst
LIVE: B732.1 SP12.2, Oracle 806
SANDBOX: XE SP13, 8i
RS/6000, Citrix, 200+ clients

Back