Cancel partially received Purchase Order line

SADIQUE

JDE allows to cancel partillay received Purchase Order line. So if an order line has been cancelled after it is received partially, the line status changes to 980 - 999 (cancelled) and there is no indication about the partially received amount in the Order detail form. There is a field "Amount Received" in the file F4311 which shows the amount received, but it is not displayed in the Order Detail form. So please let me know, if there is any solution for the following ,
1. How to display the Amount Received in order details form.
2. Is there any way to stop cancellation of partially received order line.

Hi JDE Geeks !!!

I am also experiencing the same issue :( , any workarounds :rolleyes: ?

JDE allows to cancel partillay received Purchase Order line. So if an order line has been cancelled after it is received partially, the line status changes to 980 - 999 (cancelled) and there is no indication about the partially received amount in the Order detail form. There is a field "Amount Received" in the file F4311 which shows the amount received, but it is not displayed in the Order Detail form. So please let me know, if there is any solution for the following ,
1. How to display the Amount Received in order details form.
2. Is there any way to stop cancellation of partially received order line.

Can you try by enabling Detail line protection under display Tab in P4310 PO?

Try this -

Set the Detail Line Protection processing option. Use this processing option to specify the next status at which detail lines are protected from being changed. The entire detail line is protected when the next status is greater than or equal to this status. If you leave this field blank, the system does not protect detail lines from being changed.

Thanks.

Back