CallObject.executeRequest(): Problem executing function

User1234

Hello everybody,

I'm trying to consume external Web Services from JDE E1, for this I have followed the manual by Oracle following:
"Consuming External Web Services Tutorial".

I made all the steps and without any error. But when I step to the final test, that is, from an interactive application to invoke the Business Function I created in C (which does not have any errors and / or warning) I get the following errors in the log file:

[WARN ] JDE - [RUNTIME] *ERROR* CallObject@13d346d: CallObject.executeRequest(): Problem executing function [consumingWS] lib [CALLBSFN] GetProcAddress failed. Please see Enterprise Server log for details. Business function cannot be found user:JDE Env:DV900

[SEVERE] JDE - [RUNTIME] FormEngine.doEvent(): BSFN failed and need roll back!! | Form Name : P5500055_W5500055A com.jdedwards.runtime.base.SystemException: There was a problem with the sever while running the business function consumingWs.\nThe current transaction has been lost.\nPlease exit the application and restart it.\nButton clicked Line number 1\nP5500055_W5500055A
com.jdedwards.runtime.base.SystemException: There was a problem with the sever while running the business function consumingWs.\nThe current transaction has been lost.\nPlease exit the application and restart it.\nButton clicked Line number 1\nP5500055_W5500055A
at com.jdedwards.runtime.engine.form.FormEngine.doEvent(Unknown Source)
at com.jdedwards.runtime.vtcomponent.form.VTForm.doEvent(Unknown Source)
at com.jdedwards.runtime.engine.ButtonEngine.onClick(Unknown Source)
at com.jdedwards.runtime.vtcomponent.VTButton.onClick(Unknown Source)
at com.jdedwards.runtime.vtcomponent.VTButton.processVirtualEvent(Unknown Source)
at com.jdedwards.runtime.virtual.OWVirtual.processVTEvent(Unknown Source)
at com.jdedwards.runtime.virtual.OWVirtual.processEventLoop(Unknown Source)
at com.jdedwards.runtime.virtual.OWVirtual.run(Unknown Source)
at com.jdedwards.base.util.ThreadPool$WorkerThread.run(Unknown Source)

I have tested:
1) Incorrect OCM for BSFNs.
Mapped to development Enterprise Server, so it was failing to find the BSFN. The solution was to change OCM for DV environment to the point to correct Enterprise Server.

2) Increase heapSpace for Java

3) Link the Business Function with the parent DLL (CALLBSFN).
I'm not sure I'd done well...

4) Business Function Location: Both Client & Server Function.

I no have idea what's wrong
confused.gif

Do you have any idea to solve it?

Thank you and regards.

To me it seems more like the function is no linked properly to the DLL. If you have changed the DLL of function after build then this could be the issue.

Chan

Back