Call a Report using Report Interconnect but do not prompt the Print Immediate screen

sheeba

Reputable Poster
Hello,

I am trying to call a report from an Interactive Application using Report Interconnect (coz I have to pass a value in as a Parameter) but however I do not want to prompt for the Printer Selection Screen.

I want to call a report with a parameter passed on a post ok button event in an App. How can I suppress the printer selection screen prompt but yet have it submit the report asynchronously ?

Thoughts?

Last edited:
Oh I just found out that I can achieve this if I create a NER and then use Report Interconnect within it - so it won't prompt for Printer Selection - I will try this both on Fat and Web Client and let you know soon.

Worked both in Fat and Web Client - yay! Thanks to JDELIST - I found this answer by browsing an old thread posted by some one else earlier. I wanted to point to the JDELIST Thread # or link where I found the solution to this problem - but do not know how to do that!

Just post to us what your web browser address field has when you are at the solution you wanted to share with us. unless I misunderstand your point

Back